The Campus Life Awards Committee has selected the recipients of the 2003-4 Campus Life Awards.
The Campus Life Award is given each year to a select group of graduating seniors in order to recognize their outstanding contributions to the Ithaca College community through participation and involvement in campus life. Over the years this award has become a coveted goal and valued honor. In order to be nominated for this prestigious award, students must have been extensively involved in a number of areas of campus life and have demonstrated significant leadership abilities and accomplishments.
Ten graduating seniors who have made significant contributions to the College community will be honored this year. They are:
- Adam Aurand, journalism, Roy H. Park School of Communications
- Samantha Barber, teaching students with speech and language disabilities -- speech pathology, Health Sciences and Human Performance
- Elena De Quesada, exercise science, Health Sciences and Human Performance
- Joshua Feldman, cinema and photography, Roy H. Park School of Communications
- Melissa Ferraro, business administration, School of Business
- Bradley Forenza, television-radio, Roy H. Park School of Communications
- Treston Knight, applied psychology/business minor, Humanities and Sciences
- Charles Tranen, politics with economics and English minors, Humanities and Sciences
- Betty Jeanne Rueters-Ward, sociology, Humanities and Sciences
- Julie Zeldin, sociology, Humanities and Sciences
Please join us in congratulating these outstanding students on receiving this well deserved honor.
Contributed by Brian McAree