Watch the Data Privacy Day Kick Off Live Online!
The Data Privacy Day Kick Off event in Washington, D.C. is SOLD OUT but you can watch online LIVE on the Data Privacy Day: NCSA Facebook page. The event will begin streaming live on Tuesday, January 28th at 11:20 a.m. ET / 8:20 a.m. PT.
The chief privacy officers of Microsoft, Intel and Facebook respectively, headline an impressive speaker lineup for the National Cyber Security Alliance’s Data Privacy Day Kick Off event at the Pew Charitable Trusts in Washington, D.C. on January 28.
Privacy experts will discuss "A Competitive Advantage: Respecting Consumer Privacy in a Big Data World” and "Notice and Consent: Innovating a New Path Forward," as well as discuss the latest privacy research from Pew Research Center's Internet and American Life Project.
Jessica Rich, Director of the Bureau of Consumer Protection at the Federal Trade Commission, will deliver the keynote address.
- Martin Abrams, Executive Director, The Information Accountability Foundation
- Daniel W. Caprio, Jr., Chair of Data Privacy Day and Senior Strategic Advisor for McKenna Long & Aldridge
- Stephen Cobb, Senior Security Researcher, ESET North America
- Erin Egan, Chief Privacy Officer, Facebook
- John Gevertz, Global Chief Privacy Officer and Vice President, Office of Privacy, Risk and Governance, ADP, Inc.
- Susan Grant, Director of Consumer Protection, Consumer Federation of America
- David Hoffman, Director of Security Policy & Global Privacy Officer, Intel
- Michael Kaiser, Executive Director, National Cyber Security Alliance
- Brendon Lynch, Chief Privacy Officer, Microsoft
- Mary Madden, Senior Researcher, Pew Research Center's Internet and American Life Project
- Omer Tene, Vice President of Research and Education, the International Association of Privacy Professionals
Date: Tuesday, January 28, 2014
Time: 11:20 AM - 2:00 PM ET / 8:20 AM - 11:20 AM PT
Location - Watch online LIVE: http://dprivacyd.info/1eo2JYb
Originally published in Intercom: Watch the Data Privacy Day Kick Off Live Online!.