Studying abroad next semester? Mandatory study abroad orientations coming up soon!
If you will be studying abroad in the winter or spring on an affiliated, non-affiliated, or exchange program, and you have not yet met an adviser in the Office of International Programs to go over required Ithaca College paperwork, please be sure to schedule an appointment ASAP. If this paperwork is not done, you may not be able to get credit or eligible financial aid for your study abroad program. NOTE: London Center students do NOT need to complete this paperwork.
In addition to meeting with an adviser in the Office of International Programs, all students going abroad on an affiliated, non-affiliated, or exchange program must attend a series of study abroad orientations.
Below are the times and dates of the available sessions. ALL students going abroad in the Spring (EXCEPT London Center students) must attend BOTH the "Ithaca College Details" and the "Traveling Abroad" sessions. You will also need to come to the "International Health Insurance" session if:
- You are going to the London Center
- You are going abroad on an IC exchange program or winter program
- You are going abroad on an affiliated program run by any organization other than IES
- NOTE: Students studying with IES or on a non-affiliated program do NOT need to attend one of the health insurance sessions.
ITHACA COLLEGE DETAILS
- Monday, 11/11, 6:00-7:00, Textor 101
- Tuesday, 12/3, 12:10-1:00, Textor 101
- Thursday, 12/12, 12:10-1:00, Textor 103
- Monday, 11/11, 7:00-8:00, Textor 101
- Thursday, 12/5, 12:10-1:00, Textor 101
- Tuesday, 12/10, 12:10-1:00, Textor 101
INTERNATIONAL HEALTH INSURANCE
- Tuesday, 11/12, 12:10-1:00, Textor 101
- Monday, 12/9, 6:00-7:00, Textor 101
Individuals with disabilities requiring accommodations should contact the Office of International Programs at email@example.com or 274-3306. We ask that requests for accommodations be made as soon as possible.
The Office of International Programs is located in the Center for Health Sciences, 214-2. For questions or to set up an appointment, email firstname.lastname@example.org, call 274-3306, or stop by anytime between 8:30-5:00.
Originally published in Intercom: Studying abroad next semester? Mandatory study abroad orientations coming up soon!.