Study Abroad Resources

Transferring Credit

If you have studied abroad with an institution other than Ithaca College, you will need to fill out a petition form listing each class that you wish to get credit for. This petition should be emailed as an attachment along with the course descriptions for each course listed to Once we receive your form, it will be sent to the respective departments for the required signatures. After we have gathered all of the necessary signatures, we will forward your completed petition to the Registrar's Office for processing. Please note that the registrar cannot process the petition until they have also received the transcript  from your study abroad program/university.