Welcome To The Hammond Health Center.
- We are located at the center of the campus adjacent to the Campus Center.
- We are a primary health care center for the students of Ithaca College.
- We provide care by appointment and on an urgent care basis for most student illnesses and injuries.
- We work closely with Cayuga Medical Center and with local and regional specialists in virtually every discipline to provide referrals whenever off-campus care is necessary.
The Hammond Health Center has been accredited by the Accreditation Association for Ambulatory Health Care.
- Ambulatory care.
- Laboratory testing through our licensed and accredited laboratory.
- On-site X-rays.
- Transportation to and from off campus appointments.
- A selection of prescription medications on site.
- For prescriptions not available on site we offer Wegmans Pharmacy delivery.
- Health Center clinicians work with psychologists and social workers in the Ithaca College Office of Counseling and Wellness, housed in the same building, to care for students in crisis and those requiring medication to supplement their counseling.
- Outreach initiatives are conducted to keep the health center in tune with the rest of our campus community.
- Six Board Certified Physicians
- One Physicians Assistant
- One Nurse Practitioner
- Registered Nurses
- Lab and X-ray Techs
- Professional Administrative, Clerical, and Clinical Support Support Staff
~~Zika Virus Alert (Feb 2, 2016)– The US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention has issued travel notices for people traveling to regions where Zika virus is prevalent – primarily in Central and South America and the Carribean. All Ithaca College travelers are advised to keep themselves informed about Zika virus and follow all recommended precautions.
Information on Zika virus can be found at: http://www.cdc.gov/zika/index.html
Please feel free to contact the Hammond Health Center at 607-274-3177 if you have questions about Zika virus.