James J. Whalen Academic Symposium
April 14, 2016
The 19th Annual James J. Whalen Academic Symposium is a celebration of student research, scholarship, and creativity featuring oral presentations, poster presentations, and creative works by students from all academic disciplines (graduate and undergraduate.)
Interested in Participating?
Students: Two Ways to Submit
Submit the Online Student Submission Form OR
Contact your faculty collaborator to have them fill out the Faculty Online Submission Form.
IMPORTANT: Please only submit one form. DO NOT submit both.
Online submission deadline is March 4, 2016
- Faculty may submit multiple students' work.
- Once the form(s) is/are submitted, an e-mail detailing next steps will be sent to you
- Develop your presentation skills.
- Include your presentation on your resume and graduate application.
- Win a gift certificate to the Ithaca College Bookstore if yours is an award-winning presentation.
Student Accessibility for the Whalen Symposium - pre-events and day of
- The Whalen Symposium Steering Committee encourages students who have qualifying disabilities to contact Yvonne Rogalski, Chair of the Committee at email@example.com at least one week in advance of any Information Session or other pre-Whalen event to ensure timely arrangements can be made for any necessary accommodations.
- For accommodations at the Symposium itself, please make contact at least two weeks in advance to ensure necessary accommodations can be made.
Have more questions? Go to our FAQs page for additional information.