James J. Whalen Academic Symposium
April 14, 2016
The 19th Annual James J. Whalen Academic Symposium is a celebration of student research, scholarship, and creativity featuring oral presentations, poster presentations, and creative works by students from all academic disciplines (graduate and undergraduate.)
Interested in Participating?
Students: Two Ways to Submit
Submit the Online Student Submission Form OR
Contact your faculty collaborator to have them fill out the Faculty Online Submission Form.
Online submission deadline is March 4, 2016
- Faculty may submit multiple students' work.
- Once the form(s) is/are submitted, an e-mail detailing next steps will be sent to you
- Develop your presentation skills.
- Include your presentation on your resume and graduate application.
- Win a gift certificate to the Ithaca College Bookstore if yours is an award-winning presentation.
Have more questions? Go to our FAQs page for additional information.