James J. Whalen Academic Symposium
The 18th Annual James J. Whalen Academic Symposium is a celebration of student research, scholarship, and creativity featuring oral presentations, poster presentations, and creative works by students from all academic disciplines (graduate and undergraduate.)
Thursday, April 9, 2015
Interested in Participating?
- Contact your faculty collaborator to discuss the proposal submission process.
- Develop your presentation skills.
- Include your presentation on your resume and graduate application.
- Win a gift certificate to the Ithaca College Bookstore if yours is an award-winning presentation.
- Go to the online submission form.
- Submit your student's presentation, performance, creative display, or poster presentation. (You may submit multiple students' work.)
- Once the form(s) is/are submitted, you and your student(s) will receive an e-mail detailing next steps.
Like us on Facebook: JamesJWhalenAcademicSymposium
Have more questions? Go to our FAQs page for additional information.