James J. Whalen Academic Symposium
April 14, 2016
The 19th Annual James J. Whalen Academic Symposium is a celebration of student research, scholarship, and creativity featuring oral presentations, poster presentations, and creative works by students from all academic disciplines (graduate and undergraduate.)
Interested in Participating?
- Contact your faculty collaborator to discuss the proposal submission process.
- Develop your presentation skills.
- Include your presentation on your resume and graduate application.
- Win a gift certificate to the Ithaca College Bookstore if yours is an award-winning presentation.
Go to the online submission form. Online submission deadline is March 4, 2016
- Submit your student's presentation, performance, creative display, or poster presentation. (You may submit multiple students' work.)
- Once the form(s) is/are submitted, you and your student(s) will receive an e-mail detailing next steps.
Have more questions? Go to our FAQs page for additional information.