WELCOME SPRING 2015!!!
Request a tutor beginning Monday, January 26th! Friday, April 3rd is the last day of the semester to request a tutor. We will stop taking requests for high needs courses prior to April 3rd as tutors and tutoring groups reach their capacities.
Remember the following:
Your COURSE PROFESSORS are the best sources of academic support on campus! They are eager to assist you and ensure that you are successful! Visit their office hours or schedule an appointment.
Many professors have TEACHING ASSISTANTS that can assist you with course material too!
- The ANATOMY & PHYSIOLOGY LABORTORY has open hours! Teaching Assistants are available to assist you. They are located in CHS 311. Information on open lab hours can be found here.
- Beta Alpha Psi Accounting & Finance Tutor Lab. Located in the Trading Room on the first floor of the School of Business, Drop-in hours are from 10am to 3pm Monday - Thursday.
- MATH TUTORIAL ROOM - Go to the Math Department website for location and times./hs/depts/math/studentinfo/tutoring/
- MODERN LANGUAGES DROP-IN TUTORING - Go to Modern Languages website for days and times of their drop-in hours.
- THE WRITING CENTER - Go to the Writing Department website for more information. /hs/depts/writing/writingcenter/
OUR MISSION & SERVICES
The mission of Tutoring Services is to promote excellence and undergraduate student achievement at Ithaca College. We offer free Peer Tutoring for Ithaca students in over 60 courses! We deliver our services through small and larger Peer Learning Groups, and through individual engagement. The Emerging Scholars Program is a learning community committed to Academic Success, Leadership, and Professional Development in partnership with the African Latino Society and other multicultural student organizations on campus. Anyone can join! Check out our website for an overview of what we do!
VISIT OUR OFFICE!
We are located diagonally across from Sub Connection in 110 Towers Concourse. Our hours of operation are Monday through Friday 8:30am to 5pm. For brief inquiries, walk in between 9am and 4pm. Call 607-274-3381 for a tutoring consultation or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org!
The CENTER FOR ACADEMIC ADVANCEMENT is the umbrella unit for Tutoring Services and other key offices on campus: Advising; the Office of State Grants; and Student Accessibility Services. Visit their websites for more information!