Best wishes during the remaining
days of Fall semester 2014!
Friday, November 7th was the last day of the semester to request a tutor. We will begin taking new requests during the second week of classes in Spring 2015.
Remember the following:
Your COURSE PROFESSORS are the best sources of academic support on campus! They are eager to assist you and ensure that you are successful! Visit their office hours or schedule an appointment.
Many professors have TEACHING ASSISTANTS that can assist you with course material too!
- The ANATOMY & PHYSIOLOGY LABORTORY has open hours! Teaching Assistants are available to assist you. They are located in CHS 311. Information on open lab hours can be found here.
- Beta Alpha Psi Accounting & Finance Tutor Lab. Located in the Trading Room on the first floor of the School of Business, Drop-in hours are from 10am to 3pm Monday - Thursday.
- MATH TUTORIAL ROOM - Go to the Math Department website for location and times./hs/depts/math/studentinfo/tutoring/
- MODERN LANGUAGES DROP-IN TUTORING - Go to Modern Languages website for days and times of their drop-in hours.
- THE WRITING CENTER - Go to the Writing Department website for more information. /hs/depts/writing/writingcenter/
OUR MISSION & SERVICES
The mission of Tutoring Services is to promote excellence and undergraduate student achievement at Ithaca College. We offer free Peer Tutoring for Ithaca students in over 60 courses! We deliver our services through small and larger Peer Learning Groups, and through individual engagement. The Emerging Scholars Program is a learning community committed to Academic Success, Leadership, and Professional Development in partnership with the African Latino Society and other multicultural student organizations on campus. Anyone can join! Check out our website for an overview of what we do!
VISIT OUR OFFICE
We are located diagonally across from Sub Connection in 110 Towers Concourse. Our hours of operation are Monday through Thursday 8:30am to 5pm. Walk in for brief inquiries or call for an appointment, call us at 607-274-3381 or email us at email@example.com!
The CENTER FOR ACADEMIC ADVANCEMENT is the umbrella unit for Tutoring Services and other key offices on campus:
We encourage all students to visit the ACADEMIC ADVISING CENTER and speak with a Professional Advisor (or speak with your faculty advisor) BEFORE WITHDRAWING FROM COURSES and during COURSE REGISTRATION FOR SPRING 2015. For more information visit their office webpage at www.ithaca.edu/advising or call 607-274-1001 for an appointment and hours of operation.
STUDENT ACCESSIBILITY SERVICES works in partnership with students, faculty and staff to develop and implement accommodations plans that provide equal access to academic programs. For information on Accessibility Services, visit their office webpage at www.ithaca.edu/sds or call 607-274-1005 for an appointment and hours of operation.
The OFFICE OF STATE GRANTS is home for the Higher Education Opportunity Program (HEOP). For more information, visit them at www.ithaca.edu/osg or call 607-274-1267 for an appointment and hours of operation.