Directions and Parking
The Handwerker Gallery is located on the ground floor of the Caroline Werner Gannett Center (building 11) on the Ithaca College Campus. Get directions to the campus.
- Between 10:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m., visitors should park in the visitors' lot which is adjacent to the playing fields across from the Dillingham Centre and near Cerrache Center. Visitors will turn right at the roundabout at the main College entrance (off 96B). The lot is immediately to the right.
- After 5:00 p.m., there are “Registered Vendor” spaces available behind the Gannet Center to be used on a first-come-first served basis. For evening programming, visitors may also park in the Blue section of the J-lot, which is located behind the Towers.
- Handicap accessible parking is located behind the Gannett Center and is open to all visitors with a handicapped license plate. Individuals with disabilities requiring accommodations should contact the Office of Affirmative Action at 274–3909 (voice), 274–1767 (TDD), or email@example.com as much in advance of the event they are attending as possible.
Thursday afternoon/evening parking
- Between 4:00 and 9:00 p.m. on Thursdays there will be a limited number of spaces behind the Gannett Center reserved for Handwerker Gallery parking.
- Guests are to park in the hooded spaces marked "Parking for Handwerker Gallery only".
- They will then get a hang tag for their cars from the monitor on duty and they will hang this tag from their rearview mirrors.
For more information concerning parking call 607-274-3756 between 9:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday. After 5:00 p.m. call Campus Safety at 607-274-3333. If visitors inadvertently receive a ticket, please contact Lilian Tavelli, Manager of Traffic Services at (607) 274-3756.