On Tuesday, October 26, Career Services and Sigma Iota Epsilon will be hosting Ithaca College's Career Days 2004.
This career fair brings over 30 organizations to campus, and offers students the possibility to obtain interviews. Several employers will be returning on Wednesday, October 27, to interview candidates whom they meet at the fair.
We'd like to invite faculty and staff to stop by and say hello to our employer representatives, and also to request your help in spreading the word to our students. As of October 19, the following organizations are scheduled to participate:
- Afshar Consulting Group, Inc.
- Allegis Group
- American Express Financial Advisors
- Assembly State Of New York
- Broome Tioga BOCES
- Cayuga Nature Center
- CBORD Group, Inc.
- Cornell Cooperative Extension
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car
- FedEx Ground
- Finger Lakes Productions International
- Franziska Racker Centers
- Greece Central School District
- The Hartford
- Health Fitness Corporation/Welch Allyn
- Hillside Family of Agencies
- Lions Camp Badger (LCB)
- Manning & Napier Advisors, Inc.
- Mutual of Omaha Companies
- New York Life Insurance
- Nova Group
- Peace Corps
- Plus One Fitness
- Sherwin Williams
- Social Security Administration
- Teach For America 2002-2003
- U.S. Army
- United States Marine Corps
- United Way of Tompkins County
- VTA Management Services
- Walt Disney World College Program - Western NY
Detailed information about participating organizations, what opportunities they are offering, and majors they are seeking is available online: Career Days 2004
Thanks in advance for your support. We look forward to seeing you there.
Contributed by John Fracchia