Concert & Recital Programs
All programs for recitals and concerts within our three majors halls (Ford, Hockett, and Nabenhauer) are done through our online concert program creator. There are no exceptions. If you are doing a recital elsewhere (i.e. off-campus), you may use the system to generate your concert program but we cannot print it for you.
If you have trouble logging or have any other issues or questions, please contact us at email@example.com
HOW TO BUILD YOUR PROGRAM:
- To access the system, go to http://ithaca.concertprogrambuilder.com/ Your username is your IC email address, however, your password is not the same as the password you use for MyHome, Homer, Parnassus, etc. The initial password is simply password. Please change your password upon logging in the first time. If you forget your password or are having difficulty logging in, we can reset it for you. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Student recital programs should not include bios, acknowledgements, program notes, or dedications. If the submitted program includes any of the aforementioned items, they will be removed from the program before printing.
- Translations should be entered into your concert program, rather than done as a separate document. If you have a question about this, please email email@example.com.
- Once you have input the program, use the option to download a PDF and either email it to your teacher or print it for him or her. All programs MUST be proofed by the appropriate studio teacher before you “submit” them, and this is YOUR responsibility. If your teacher requests changes be made, go back into the system and make the changes.
- Once the program is checked and correct in the system, have your teacher sign a copy of the program and place that copy in the bin outside studio 4203. Be sure that you click “Submit” in the system and the program will be sent to a staff member for one more check and for printing.
For questions or issues regarding concert programs, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or see Cass Barbour in 4203.