This section contains information for current students regarding academics and the various services provided in the School of Music.
- Administration & Staff - who's who in administration and staff in the School of Music
- Beginning of the Year Checklist - make sure that you start off your school year on the right note
- Academics - from the office of the associate dean; topics covered include advising, major ensemble requirements, recital attendance, international study, and music minor guidelines
- Concert & Recital Planning - All you need to know about your concerts and recitals, including sign-ups, booking, dress rehearsal scheduling, program production, recording services and more
- Student Services - links to the career resources, ensemble library, instrument resources and repair shop, recording services
- Student Organizations - about fraternities, professional organizations, performing ensembles
- Honor Societies - information on Pi Kappa Lambda, Phi Kappa Phi
- Building Information - general information on Whalen
- Campus Information - general information, campus-wide
- Competitions - all about the concerto competition and composition competitions for current students and the general public
- Ensemble Audition Materials - download ensemble audition materials for seating and placement (please note this is not the audition material for admission to the School of Music)
- Healthy Living for Musicians - The Ithaca College School of Music is committed to keeping our students happy and healthy. We offer programs and services, in conjunction with departments across campus, to clear your mind, heal your body, and protect you as a musician.