Saturday, September 23, 2017
Students in grades 9-12 (as of September 2017)
- Contestants must perform the first movement (including cadenza) from any piano concerto by
- Saint-Saens (Second or Fifth Concertos only)
- The work must be performed from memory
- Performance time will be limited to 10 minutes
- Contestants must be prepared to perform any portions of the work as requested by the judges
- The winner will receive a $750 cash award and will perform the concerto movement with the Ithaca College Symphony Orchestra during the 2017-18 season.