High School Division
- Jazz Institute (all instruments)
- Orchestra Program
- Wind Ensemble Program (band)
- Vocal Institute
Duration: 2 weeks
Dates: July 12–25, 2015
Tuition, Room, and Board: $1,925
Ages: This program is available to students who are entering grades 10, 11, or 12.
Overview: The high school division offers intermediate and advanced music students the opportunity to work with renowned faculty in a challenging yet supportive environment. Students will participate in large ensembles, chamber ensembles, masterclasses, and an array of music and non-music courses designed to prepare students to enter college.
- Online Application (Available December 1)
- Letter of recommendation from a music teacher
- Non-refundable application fee ($50 before May 15; $100 after May 15)
- Audition (required for Performance Track applicants only)
Dates and Deadlines:
- December 1: online application available
- January 15: deadline for early application discount ($100)
- May 15: regular application deadline
- June 1: final application deadline. Applications submitted after June 1 will be accepted on a space-available basis only.
Applicants will be notified of acceptance via e-mail and will be admitted on a rolling basis until each ensemble is filled. Upon acceptance, a $550 tuition deposit is due. Payment in full must be received by May 15. Financial aid is available for qualifying families.
More Information: Tuition, Fees, and Financial Aid