Office of the Registrar
Welcome to the website of the Office of the Registrar at Ithaca College.
We want to help answer any questions you may have. Stop by our office,
send us an email or give us a call if you can't find the answer to your
question(s) on our webpages. Our navigation is simple. It's based on who
you are - students, alumni, IC faculty & staff, or parents.
Current Hot Topics
- What grades are valid if you take a course S/D/F?
Answer: Satisfactory (S), D (D+,D,D-), Fail (F), Incomplete (I), Withdraw (W) or No Grade Submitted (NGS)
- Deadline to take a course S/D/F
- Block I courses - January 30th
- Semester courses - February 9th
- Block II courses - March 25th
- Planning to graduate in May, June or August - Apply For Graduation. It gets you on the list for mailings & in the commencement program.
- Registration for Summer 2015 is open.
Emailing Our Office
Always include your Name and Student ID so that we can properly identify you & your academic records. Thank you!
- degree evaluation questions
- changes in graduation date
- changes in catalog year
- HomerConnect account disabled
- HomerConnect access
- HomerConnect questions
- HomerAdmin questions
- registration questions
- transcript questions
- other questions