Office of the Registrar
Welcome to the website of the Office of the Registrar at Ithaca College. We want to help answer any questions you may have about our services or your academic records. Stop by our office, send us an email or give us a call if you can't find the answer to your question(s) on our webpages.
Hopefully, you'll find our navigation simple - based on the four primary groups of people that visit our website - students, alumni, IC faculty and staff, and parents. Check it out and feel free to send us any feedback that you have.
Current Hot Topics
- Add/Drop for Semester and Block I courses is over. Registration for Block II courses is still open.
- Last day to Withdraw with "W" is:
October 1st for Block I courses
November 5th for Semester courses
- Planning to Graduate in December? Make sure you are on the list. Apply For Graduation now.
Emailing Our Office
When emailing our office be sure to always include your Name and Student ID so that we can properly identify you and your academic records. Thank you!
- degree evaluation questions
- changes in graduation date
- changes in catalog year
- HomerConnect account disabled
- HomerConnect access
- HomerConnect questions
- HomerAdmin questions
- registration questions
- transcript questions
- other questions