Office of the Registrar
Welcome to the website of the Office of the Registrar at Ithaca College. We want to help answer any questions you may have about our services or your academic records. Stop by our office, send us an email or give us a call if you can't find the answer to your question(s) on our webpages. Hopefully, you'll find our navigation simple. It's based on who you are - students, alumni, IC faculty and staff, or parents.
Current Hot Topics
- The Spring 2015 Class Schedule will be viewable in HomerConnect beginning October 20th.
- Block II begins October 20th - registration for these courses remains open until October 24th.
- Did you hear the big news? The Change of Major / Concentration Form is now electronic! Find it on Forms for Students.
- Family Weekend is October 24th - 26th.
- May graduates should Apply For Graduation, if you haven't already done so!
- Last day to Withdraw with "W" is:
Deadline has past for Block I courses
November 5th for Semester courses
November 21st for Block II courses
November 21st for Graduate courses
Emailing Our Office
Always include your Name and Student ID so that we can properly identify you & your academic records. Thank you!
- degree evaluation questions
- changes in graduation date
- changes in catalog year
- HomerConnect account disabled
- HomerConnect access
- HomerConnect questions
- HomerAdmin questions
- registration questions
- transcript questions
- other questions