Office of the Registrar
Welcome to the website of the Office of the Registrar at Ithaca College.
We want to help answer any questions you may have. Stop by our office,
send us an email or give us a call if you can't find the answer to your
question(s) on our webpages. Our navigation is simple. It's based on who
you are - students, alumni, IC faculty & staff, or parents.
Current Hot Topics
- Attention May Graduates:
Apply For Graduation now, if you haven't already done so.
November 14th is the deadline. You want these benefits:
- name on the graduating student mailing list
- name in the commencement program
- diploma name as you want it.
- Registration for Winter & Spring 2015 is now open.
- Last day to Withdraw with "W" is:
November 21st for Block II courses
November 21st for Graduate courses
All other withdraw deadlines have passed.
Emailing Our Office
Always include your Name and Student ID so that we can properly identify you & your academic records. Thank you!
- degree evaluation questions
- changes in graduation date
- changes in catalog year
- HomerConnect account disabled
- HomerConnect access
- HomerConnect questions
- HomerAdmin questions
- registration questions
- transcript questions
- other questions