Office of the Registrar
Welcome to the website of the Office of the Registrar at Ithaca College. We want to help answer any questions you may have about our services or your academic records. Stop by our office, send us an email or give us a call if you can't find the answer to your question(s) on our webpages.
Hopefully, you'll find our navigation simple - based on the four primary groups of people that visit our website - students, alumni, IC faculty and staff, and parents. Check it out and feel free to send us any feedback that you have.
Current Hot Topics
- Undergraduate Fall 2014 registration for continuing students is now open for registration/schedule changes. It will be closed Thursday August 21 and Friday August 22 until 5:00pm. Registration for ALL undergraduates students (incoming and continuing) will be available Friday, August 22 at 5:00 pm until the end of the add/drop period on September 3rd.
- Graduate Fall 2014 registration is currently open.
- Graduating in August or October? Apply For Graduation now.
Emailing Our Office
When emailing our office be sure to always include your Name and Student ID so that we can properly identify you and your academic records. Thank you!
- degree evaluation questions
- changes in graduation date
- changes in catalog year
- HomerConnect account disabled
- HomerConnect access
- HomerConnect questions
- HomerAdmin questions
- registration questions
- transcript questions
- other questions