Office of the Registrar
Welcome to the website of the Office of the Registrar at Ithaca College.
We want to help answer any questions you may have. Stop by our office,
send us an email or give us a call if you can't find the answer to your
question(s) on our webpages. Our navigation is simple. It's based on who
you are - students, alumni, IC faculty & staff, or parents.
Current Hot Topics
- Ithaca College is closed Monday, March 7th
- The Office of the Registrar will NOT be open.
- We will NOT be answering emails, phone calls, faxes, or HomerConnect requests until we return on Tuesday.
- Spring Break - March 7th - March 15th.
Enjoy & stay safe!
- May & June graduates: Please Apply For Graduation,
if you haven't already done so. We need this info.
- Last day to Withdraw from a Spring course
April 3rd for Semester courses
April 17th for Block II courses
April 17th for Graduate courses
- Summer registration is open.
Emailing Our Office
Always include your Name and Student ID so that we can properly identify you & your academic records. Thank you!
- degree evaluation questions
- changes in graduation date
- changes in catalog year
- HomerConnect account disabled
- HomerConnect access
- HomerConnect questions
- HomerAdmin questions
- registration questions
- transcript questions
- other questions