Office of the Registrar
Welcome to the website of the Office of the Registrar at Ithaca College. We want to help answer any questions you may have about our services or your academic records. Stop by our office, send us an email or give us a call if you can't find the answer to your question(s) on our webpages. Hopefully, you'll find our navigation simple. It's based on who you are - students, alumni, IC faculty and staff, or parents.
Current Hot Topics
- Fall Break - October 16th and 17th &
Family Weekend - October 24th - 26th.
- Block II begins October 20th - registration for these courses remains open until October 24th.
- Last day to Withdraw with "W" is:
October 1st for Block I courses
November 5th for Semester courses
November 21st for Block II courses
November 21st for Graduate courses
- Planning to graduate next spring in May? Make sure you are on the list. Apply For Graduation now, deadline is mid-November.
- Attention - Fall 2014 Enrollment Reports are now available here.
Emailing Our Office
When emailing our office be sure to always include your Name and Student ID so that we can properly identify you and your academic records. Thank you!
- degree evaluation questions
- changes in graduation date
- changes in catalog year
- HomerConnect account disabled
- HomerConnect access
- HomerConnect questions
- HomerAdmin questions
- registration questions
- transcript questions
- other questions