Apply for Graduation
Ithaca College posts degrees five times a year: in May, June, August, October and December. Any student can graduate in May, August or December, while June and October are reserved for specific programs.
Generally speaking, we ask students to fill out this application in the semester before they graduate, following the deadlines listed below. However, it is important that we collect this information, even if it is past the deadline, to verify your degree.
Information submitted too late may be left out of the Commencement Program. (Students who have requested FERPA privacy will not be included in this publication.) Additionally, your name may not be the way you prefer it on your diploma.
HomerConnect Expected Graduation Date:
We assume that you will graduate on your Expected Graduation Date. This date is listed in HomerConnect and can be found under View Student Information or on your Degree Evaluation. Both of these options are on the Student Records & Billing Information menu.
If your expected graduation date is incorrect, you can use the Apply for Graduation form below to change it. Please note that we do not monitor your progress towards your degree and therefore it is in your best interest to let us know when this date is wrong. We base your intention to graduate entirely on this date.
- October 2014 deadline to apply was July 1, 2014
- December 2014 deadline to apply was September 10, 2014
- May 2015 deadline to apply is November 14, 2014
- June 2015 deadline to apply is March 25, 2015
- August 2015 deadline to apply is March 25, 2015
- October 2015 deadline to apply is July 1, 2015
Fill out the Application for Graduation Form below, and click submit.
- Be sure that you enter your name exactly as you want it to appear on your diploma. If your name contains special characters that cannot be entered on the computer, please stop by our office or mail us a letter including all of the information requested on this form.
- Enter the Hometown city/state/country that you want to be shown on the commencement program.
- Please enter all majors, concentrations and minors and select the graduation date based on the completion of all degree evaluation requirements.
- Please be sure that all the information is correct BEFORE you click on the Submit button. If you notice that you have made an error after clicking on submit, please return to this form, fill it out again and click on submit.