Apply for Graduation
We ask all students to fill out this application in the semester before you graduate, even if your Expected Graduation Date found in HomerConnect is correct. It is important that we collect this information, even if you missed the deadline. Ithaca College posts degrees five times a year: in May, June, August, October and December. Any student can graduate in May, August or December, while June and October are reserved for specific programs.
Expected Graduation Date:
We assume that you will graduate on your Expected Graduation Date. This date is listed in HomerConnect and can be found under View Student Information or on your Degree Evaluation. Both of these options are on the Student Records & Billing Information menu. If your expected graduation date is incorrect, you can use the form below to change it. Please note that we do not monitor your progress towards your degree and therefore it is in your best interest to let us know when this date is wrong. We base your intention to graduate entirely on this date.
- August 2015 deadline to apply was March 25, 2015
- October 2015 deadline to apply was July 1, 2015
- December 2015 deadline to apply is September 9, 2015
- May 2016 deadline to apply is November 13, 2015
- June 2016 deadline to apply is March 30, 2016
- August 2016 deadline to apply is March 30, 2016
- October 2016 deadline to apply is July 1, 2016
- December 2016 deadline to apply is September 7, 2016
Fill out the Application for Graduation Form below, and click submit.
- Be sure that you enter your name exactly as you want it to appear on your diploma. If your name contains special characters that cannot be entered on the computer, please stop by our office or mail us a letter including all of the information requested on this form.
- Enter the Hometown city/state/country that you want to be shown on the commencement program.
- Please enter all majors, concentrations and minors and select the graduation date based on the completion of all degree evaluation requirements.