Apply for Graduation
Are you ready to graduate? Yes - apply here!
Ithaca College posts degrees five times a year: in May, June, August, October and December.
If you do not apply for your degree before the deadline, your name may be left out of the Commencement Program or your name may not be the way you prefer it on your diploma.
May, August and December are available graduation dates for all students. June and October are reserved for specific progams.
If your expected graduation date is incorrect on HomerConnect, you should Apply for Graduation below (if your date is available).
- May 2013 deadline to apply is November 16, 2012
- June 2013 deadline to apply is March 27, 2013
- August 2013 deadline to apply is March 27, 2013
- October 2013 deadline to apply is July 1, 2013
- December 2013 deadline to apply is September 11, 2013
- May 2014 deadline to apply is November 15, 2013
- June 2014 deadline to apply is March 26, 2014
- August 2014 deadline to apply is March 26, 2014
To apply for your degree, you need to fill out the Application for Graduation Form below, and click submit. This information is used to print the diplomas and provides us with the information (such as your hometown city and state) for the published commencement program. Students who have requested FERPA privacy will not be included in this publication.
- Be sure that you enter your name exactly as you want it to appear on your diploma. If your name contains special characters that cannot be entered on the computer, please stop by our office or mail us a letter including all of the information requested on this form.
- Enter the Hometown city/state/country that you want to be shown on the commencement program.
- Please enter all majors, concentrations and minors and select the graduation date based on the completion of all degree evaluation requirements.
- Please be sure that all the information is correct BEFORE you click on the Submit button. If you notice that you have made an error after clicking on submit, please return to this form, fill it out again and click on submit.