James B. Pendleton Award for Student Summer Internships
Pendleton Summer Internship awards are available to academically qualified BS or BFA students in the Cinema, Photography, and Media Arts major (all concentrations) and Writing for Film, Television and Emerging Media major to supplement costs associated with carrying out a departmentally approved credit-bearing summer internship. Award applications will be accepted until May 15th (late applications not accepted). The maximum award amount is $1,000.
Selection for the award is based on a student’s demonstrated high academic and creative performance, and the relevance of the internship to his or her academic and career goals. Applications will be evaluated by the Program Director and faculty members of the Cinema, Photography, and Media Arts major and Writing for Film, Television and Emerging Media major.
Submit the following to Barbara Terrell, Park 357:
- Completed application form.
- A documentation and description of the planned internship
- A letter of intent that describes the applicant’s academic/career goals and how this internship furthers those goals.
- A resume including academic and creative achievements and activities.
- A budget of anticipated costs and expenses for the duration of the internship, including travel, room and board. This budget should include sources (e.g. how did you arrive at this cost?)
- A completed Ithaca College Application for Internship Credit