Graduate School Resources
Finding & researching graduate programs:
- American Universities
- CollegeSource OnLine - 21,367 College Catalogs in complete cover-to-cover, original page format
- GradSchools.com- a directory of almost 60,000 graduate programs
- Graduate School Guide - a directory of graduate schools in the U.S. and Canada
- Masters in Education Programs Research graduate programs in education
- Peterson's Graduate School Information - a listing of graduate programs offered across the country
- US News-Best Graduate Schools - Access through Handshake
Financial aid information:
Entrance exam fee assistance programs:
- GRE Fee Reduction Program
- MCAT Fee Assistance Program
- LSAT Fee Waivers
- GMAT Fee Voucher Program -- Email Danielle Young at email@example.com for more information
Entrance exam & program-specific information:
- Association of American Medical Colleges- information on the MCAT, applying to and financing med school, etc.
- Graduate Management Admission Council
- GRE Online
- Kaplan Test Prep & Admissions
- Law School Admissions Council
- Masters in Education Guide
- The Princeton Review- information on GRE, GMAT, LSAT, MCAT, etc. and tips on getting into graduate school
- TestPrepPractice.net Free GRE SAT LSAT GED TOEFL MCAT ACT IELTS and GMAT practice tests
- Varsity Tutors Free GRE SAT LSAT GMAT practice tests
- ExamFocus Free practice tests
- MCAT Practice Test (a resource of free and paid practice exams for the MCAT)
Princeton Review is offering free practice tests on campus during the Spring 2017 semester. You can register for the full-length practice exams by clicking on the links below.
- GRE - Wednesday, April 12, 2017 at 6:00 pm in CHS 202. Register here.
- GMAT - Saturday, April 15, 2017 at 10:00 am in Williams 303. Register here.
Also see our section on the Graduate School Search.