Ithaca College ID Card
Your Ithaca College ID card serves as both your identification card and your meal card, and must be carried with you at all times. Your ID card can also be used for:
- access to the dining halls and fitness center
- identification for computer labs, library, and mail
- admittance to functions and programs on campus
- identification for purchases on campus and parking permits
Do not use your card as collateral.
The following may make your ID card unusable:
- placing stickers on the card
- placing it near a strong magnet
- putting it through the wash
- bending, cutting, or scratching your card in any way
Your ID card is non-transferable. Replacement of your ID, whether lost or damaged, is your responsibility. If you have any questions concerning your ID card, call the ID Office at 274-3007.