As you begin to plan for Commencement/Senior Week 2014, please keep in mind the following on-campus housing guidelines. All campus residents except for graduating seniors, Resident Assistants, and Circle Apartment residents are required to vacate their rooms no later than 3:00 p.m. on May 10, 2014 unless they receive written approval from the Office of Residential Life to remain. For students with a final exam scheduled, or final papers/projects due on Monday, May 12, 2014, the deadline to vacate their rooms will be extended until 12:00 p.m. on Tuesday, May 13, 2014. Students with a Monday final exam, paper or project due should notify their RA.
From job searches to networking and more, Career Services is here to help.
The Smithsonian Institution National Museum of American History offers internships in many fields including:
- archival science, curatorial research and collections
- design and graphics, public relations
- jazz and other music history and programming
- public relations and communications
- museum management
- education and public programs production
- textile and paper conservation
This year's panelists include representatives of the following organizations: