The Smithsonian Institution National Museum of American History offers internships in many fields including:
- archival science, curatorial research and collections
- design and graphics, public relations
- jazz and other music history and programming
- public relations and communications
- museum management
- education and public programs production
- textile and paper conservation
This year's panelists include representatives of the following organizations:
- Want to find full-time, summer or internship opportunities?
- Excited to expand your professional network?
- Interested in learning about possible career paths?
Then take control of your future at the spring Job & Volunteer Fair, on Wednesday, February 26, 2014 from 5:00 - 7:30 pm in the Emerson Suites!
Making connections is critical for anyone who wants to find professional opportunities; however, it can seem like a daunting process. This workshop will examine the different ways that people network and discuss strategies for doing it successfully.