- To provide accurate information which can be disclosed to students, parents, staff, faculty, and other persons making inquiries to the Office of Residential Life, OR to appropriately refer these inquiries.
- To log significant contacts where an Ithaca College policy, the residential status of a student, or a student damage bill is discussed or challenged.
- To regularly check the FAX machine to log and promptly receive FAXes.
- To check the "Job Run" box at approximately 11:00 a.m. and 3:00 p.m. daily in order to deliver important Intercampus mail.
- To check the Communication Log at the beginning of each shift.
- To maintain logs, binders, and work spaces in good order.
- To escort contractors working in student rooms or apartments.
- To escort candidates for professional staff positions between their interviews, and to participate in candidate interviews.
- To call students regarding housing profiles, current housing status, letters for pick up and other housing matters.
- To handle transactions relating to Wait Lists, off-campus, other applications, room changes, off-campus listings, vacancy forms, and check-outs.
- To ask for proper identification and issue receipts as required.
- To complete assigned tasks (e.g., data entry, filing, copying, sorting, folding, posting, distributing, and shredding).
- To provide notice to your supervisor or another full-time staff member as to your absence from a work shift.
- To provide your supervisor with a telephone number at which you can be routinely reached, a local address if you live off-campus, and a contact address for necessary correspondence that may need to reach you during Summer and Winter breaks.
© Copyright Ithaca College. All rights reserved; unauthorized use prohibited. All material on this server is produced by our community but, except for designated pages, is neither approved nor verified by Ithaca College.