ALANA Student Organizations
We work very closely with a number of student organizations whose missions align with the programs and services offered through OSEMA's Multicultural Affairs. We recognize and understand the importance of student organizations in they aid in the development of leadership skills, as well as personal and professional success. The experiences gained through involvement in student organizations help our students to grow as people, professionals, and as citizens of the world.
Our work with these organizations includes direct advisement, program planning for our Cultural Theme Month celebrations and other OSEMA-sponsored events, as well as co-sponsorship.
These student organizations include:
- African Latino Society (ALS)
- African Students Association
- Amani Gospel Singers
- Asian American Alliance (AAA)
- Brothers4Brothers (B4B)
- Caribbean Student Association (CSA)
- IC Community Church Leadership Program
- Created Equal
- Festival of Black Gospel
- PODER: Latino Student Association
- Sister2Sister (S2S)
- Student-to-Student Mentoring Program
To learn more about these or other Ithaca College student organizations, please visit IC Link.