Contact Ben Paquette if you have any questions, or to report broken or dead links.
|IC IM Mission, Vision, & Values|
The mission of Intramurals at Ithaca College is to enhance the Recreational Sports Office Mission by engaging the college community with activities that provide opportunities for competition in a safe, fun, and positive learning environment. We plan to do this through our ITHACA value system.
Our vision is to consistently provide the highest quality intramural programming and experience at Ithaca College.
Our values are all about ITHACA!
- Innovative - Researching industry standards and activities that are challenging, unique, and fun!
- Teachable - Providing, recognizing, and using learning outcomes to further educate our participants and student staff to create a more knowledgeable program.
- Hospitality - Making sure our participants are comfortable through excellent customer service and interaction to create healthy physical, mental and emotional outlets.
- Accessible - Ensuring all activities are available to all IC community members, and providing help to make this so.
- Commitment - Striving to create the highest quality experience for our participants by pledging our focus, energy, and service to the intramural program.
- Activity - Getting our participants up, out, and about to improve personal and social well-being.