Parking Services is responsible for vehicle registration and administering parking regulations at Ithaca College. Parking lots are designated as blue, red, or green:
- BLUE lots are reserved for employee parking.
- RED lots are reserved for parking by upperclassmen.
- GREEN lots are reserved for first-year student parking
All parking at Ithaca College is reserved. Your vehicle must be registered with Parking Services.
Students are allowed to park in some blue parking lots after a certain time of day. If you would like to know when you can park in a certain lot, please check the lot regulations. First-year student vehicles are never allowed in the blue or red permit parking lots.
Parking Registration Fees
- First-Year Students - $500.00 (Not Pro-Rated)
- Upperclassmen - $123.00*
- Continuing Ed. Students - $123.00*
- Temporary Permits - $20.00/Week (limitations)
- Graduate Students - No charge
- Employee - No charge
- Visitors - No charge
- Summer Programs - No charge
*PRO-RATED amounts are as follows:
- After Fall Break - $93.00
- After Winter Break - $63.00
- After Spring Break - $33.00