...and the Staff Appreciation Survey says...
Thank you...to all those who participated in this survey and also took the time to share your comments on the various questions as well as the survey as a whole! You can now read in detail the results on the Staff Council website.
Some notable results from the 369 participants are:
- 94% are satisfied about working at Ithaca College
- 72% would like supervisor and upper management to thank them for what they do
The results for the type of appreciation:
- 42% would like to receive a one-time monetary award
- 19% would like to receive time off
- 17% would like a personal "thank you"
For more results and recommendations please review the document on the Staff Council site:
The Staff Appreciation sub-committee has met with Mark Coldren to discuss these results and to start pursuing some initiatives based on the survey information.
Some next steps include:
- Presenting the survey results with some recommendations at the October
- Reaching out to others on campus regarding visibility among staff
- Continuing to meet as a sub-committee quarterly for follow-up and on other initiatives
Once again... THANK YOU for participating in the survey!
...this has been submitted on behalf of the Staff Council sub-committee for Staff Appreciation.
Originally published in Intercom: ...and the Staff Appreciation Survey says....