1st membership meeting
Tuesday, October 5, 2010
The Ithaca College School of Business Deans' Hosts recently hosted their first Open House on Saturday, September 25 and had a great turnout. The day was full of presentations about faculty and peer advising, curriculum, the Trading Room, and the Professions Program. Prospective students and their families mingled with current students and faculty and learned of the opportunities the School of Business has to offer. The Deans' Hosts received nothing but positive feedback from prospective students and their parents.
Here is what prospective students and their families had to say about the day:
- "The most helpful part of the day was the Student Q&A where we could talk to current students without our parents."
- "This open house made Ithaca one of my top choices in my college search."
- "I enjoyed being able to socialize with everyone."
- "The Deans' Hosts were cool and easy to relate to."
- "The Business Open House was very helpful. We wished we could have heard the Business presentations all day."
- "It was encouraging to see the level of student participation."
- "The student speakers were extremely positive."
- "The students handled themselves extremely well for their age and experience."
Next » « Previous