Career Services Announces 24 New Jobs, Five New Internships, and One Part-Time Opportunity
Career Services is pleased to announce that since August 7, 24 new jobs, 5 new internships and 1 part-time opportunity have been made available to Ithaca College students and alumni. Full descriptions and application information can be found on eRecruiting:
Jobs – Full Time
• Academic Coach | The National Football Foundation’s Play It Smart Program
• Administration | Southern Teachers Agency
• Art, Physical Education, and Music Teachers | Southern Teachers Agency
• Assistant Professor - full time, tenure track | Western Michigan University
• CFY Speech Language Pathologist SLP TSHH TSLD | Rehab Resources
• Elementary Education and Learning Specialist | Southern Teachers Agency
• Financial Service Associate | Prudential Financial
• Full time Home Health Physical Therapist | Global Recruiters of Jasper
• Guidance Counselor | Southern Teachers Agency
• Health Promotion Specialist - Position with the Broome County Office for Aging | Rural Health Network of SCNY
• Media Specialist/Library | Southern Teachers Agency
• Occupational Therapist | RehabVisions – 6 opportunities!
• Occupational, Physical Therapist | Rehab Resources
• Physical Therapist | Murdock Recruiting, Inc.
• Registered Physical Therapist (Pediatrics) | Perkins School for the Blind
• Social Worker | The Arc of Monroe County
• Speech Language Pathologist | Corning Painted Post Area School District
• Staff Accountant | Sciarabba Walker & Co., LLP
• Tompkins Energy Conservation Corps | Tompkins Energy Conservation Corps
• Fall Internship | Tompkins Energy Conservation Corps
• Financial Representative Intern | Northwestern Mutual Financial Network – Ithaca
• Internship | Agent-cy Online Marketing
• Sales Internship | BLS Eldercare Financial Solutions
• Video and Graphic Intern | Tompkins Energy Conservation Corps
Jobs- Part Time
• Gymnastics Instructor | Finger Lakes Gymnastics
Click here for a list of upcoming application deadlines for jobs and internships in eRecruiting.
Originally published in Intercom: Career Services Announces 24 New Jobs, Five New Internships, and One Part-Time Opportunity.