Contact Us & Resources
The Business-Link Professions Program Office is located in BUS 122. Office hours are:
- Daily Walk-in hours: 9:30-10:30am (for quick questions)
- Appointments: Mondays 11:00-1:00pm and Thursdays 2:00-4:00pm
Appointment slots are twenty minutes each. An appointment sign-up sheet is right outside of the Professional Development Coordinator's office. Students should stop by the office and select a time slot that best suits their schedule.
A variety of resources are available to students, whether on this website or in the Business-Link Professions Program Office.
- Job and Internship job boards:
- eRecruiting: Ithaca College's one-stop source for job and internship opportunities
- General job and internship job boards, found on the Career Services website
- Online Career and Internship Updates:
-Facebook: Ithaca College School of Business
-LinkedIn: Ithaca College School of Business Alumni group
- Print Resources: The Business-Link Professions Program recently acquired 96 books with topics ranging from networking, job searching techniques, resume and cover letter guides along with books covering each concentration provided in the School of Business.