20/13 Conference - Tool Kit
What tools do junior and senior students need in their tool boxes before graduating Ithaca College? This conference will provide students with so much more than just the nuts and bolts.
With 18 different workshops offered, students can pick and choose what most interests them and meets their professional development needs. A sampling of workshops includes:
- Surviving the First Year on the Job - Panel discussion of recent grads
- Marketing Yourself Beyond the Resume
- Job Search 2013: Using Social Media
- Negotiating a Job Offer
- Financial Literacy ....and SO MANY MORE!
The workshops will be followed by:
- Keynote Speaker
- Speed Session with Experienced Professionals -18 leaders from across a wide-variety of fields ready and willing to answer any and all questions about the job search, interviewing, networking and entering into the job market
- Networking Reception (featuring hot and cold appetizers and door prizes)