Professions Week 2016
Sunday, October 23rd -
Friday, October 28th
The Ithaca College School of Business is pleased to bring you the schedule for its second annual Professions Week!
Join us for Professions Week 2016, a full week of activities and programs that will support students’ career and professional development needs!
We are bringing together alumni, faculty, staff, and students for opportunities to build professional networks, engage in mock interviews and panel discussions, obtain professional digital head shots, attend alumni presentations, and receive career advice from experts in the field.
Each event you attend will earn you a raffle ticket for one of many fantastic career related prizes and opportunities!
Clink on the daily links to see what’s happening throughout the week, and find out how to attend.
For more information about the events contact Paula Perna, Director of External Relations for the School of Business at: firstname.lastname@example.org or at (607) 274-3680!
For every activity that you participate, you will receive a raffle ticket for your chance to win great prizes! Take your raffle tickets to BUS 305 Dean’s Suite throughout the week and pick which prize you want to enter.
Winners of each prize will be announced on Wednesday, November 2nd. Good Luck!!
- Lunch with President Rochon and two of your friends
- Lunch with the School of Business Dean, Sean Reid, for you and three friends
- Lunch with a Business School Faculty member of your choice
- 1-hour LinkedIn Personalization Session with marketing guru Lin Humphrey
- 2 Tickets to the Annual AMA Etiquette Dinner on November 3rd
- 2 Cortaca Tickets
- $20 Gift Card to Cinemapolis
- $20 Purity Ice Cream Gift Card
- $20 ID Express funds
- $20 Downtown Ithaca Alliance Gift card; can be used at various locations on the Commons
- $25 IC Campus Store Gift Card
- Ithaca College School of Business Swag Bag
- Procrastination Basket filled with things to help you get through those all-nighters!