Student Learning Goals in Legal Studies
STUDENT LEARNING GOALS IN LEGAL STUDIES
1. Students will clearly articulate the conjunction of law, politics, social, and ethical issues.
2. Demonstrate knowledge of fundamental legal concepts.
3. Demonstrate the application of analytical skills, critical thinking, and problem solving skills.
4. Able to use electronic data bases for legal research.
5. Demonstrate skill in all areas of writing.
|Download Student Learning Goals in Legal Studies
Microsoft Word Document - Size: 29 kB