Thank you for your interest in applying for graduate study at Ithaca College. To help you successfully navigate the online application, we've compiled the following tips and information.
Login ID and PIN
First, you'll be asked to create a Login ID and PIN. Be sure you make note of both, as you'll be asked for them each time you return to the application and we cannot retrieve them for you.
Using the Online Application
Things you'll need to know to successfully complete your online application:
- You do not have to complete the entire application in one sitting -- you may choose to finish the application later; when you select "Finish Later" your work will be saved and you'll exit the application. Add more information or update your application at any time simply by returning to this page and logging in.
- Your application fee and materials must be received by Ithaca College by the appropriate deadline. If we do not receive all of your materials your application will be incomplete and no decision will be made.
- If you respond "Yes" to the question about applying for an assistantship, you must send your resume and two additional letters of recommendation to the Office of Admission, Ithaca College, 953 Danby Road, Ithaca, NY 14850.
- There is a non-refundable fee of $40 for the graduate application. Your options for paying the application fee are:
Check or money order (made payable to Ithaca College and mailed to Office of Admission, Ithaca College, 953 Danby Road, Ithaca, NY 14850)
Credit card online payment (MasterCard, Discover, American Express. NOTE: Visa is not accepted)
- After your application is submitted you may not make changes so be sure to thoroughly review all your information and know that you are satisfied with your answers before you submit your application.
Note: If you were locked out of your online application before you completed the Signature Page, you can find a PDF of the "Graduate Application Signature Page" featured to the right.
Tracking Your Application Status
Through the Application Checklist you can monitor what items we've received and what items are outstanding -- and track your decision.