This information is for applicants to all graduate programs at Ithaca College except those in physician assistant studies and speech-language pathology. Applicants to physician assistant studies and speech-language pathology programs are invited to read the information in the grey boxes below.
Important Dates and Application Fees
- The graduate application for 2022 entry will be available in October 2021.
- The graduate application fee is $40 and is non-refundable.
- To ensure that your application can be given full consideration, please submit all requirements by the specified deadline for your program.
Create an IC Connect Account to Apply
- You do not have to complete the entire application in one sitting. Add more information or update your application at any time by logging back in to IC Connect.
- Thoroughly review all of your information and confirm that you are satisfied with your answers before you submit your application. You may not make any changes after you submit your application.
- Once you submit your application, you'll receive an email acknowledging our receipt of it. The email will include a link to your personalized application status portal.
- Request one official transcript from each collegiate institution you have ever attended, regardless of whether you received college credit from that institution. Official paper transcripts should be mailed by the registrar of the sending institution to:
Office of Admission
953 Danby Road
Ithaca, NY 14850
- An official transcript may also be sent electronically by the registrar using the sending institution’s secure electronic submission system to email@example.com. Transcripts sent from a personal e-mail are not official.