Apply to IC Theatre Arts
In order to gain a spot for an audition or interview, all students, for all degree programs, are asked to:
- complete an application for admission to Ithaca College via the Common Application.
- submit a pre-screen application (via an online platform TBD).
Please note: We will not be accepting applications via our online platform until September 1st.
To find additional information about each major's admission process:
- Theatre Studies (B.A.)
- Theatre Arts Management (B.S.)
- Theatrical Production Arts - Design & Technology (B.F.A.)
- Acting (B.F.A.)
- Musical Theatre (B.F.A)
Not sure which major to apply for? Click here.
Have a question? Check out our audition/interview FAQ.
Still have questions? Contact us.
Please note: After a review of materials on our online platform, the department will invite students to schedule an audition or interview. Application deadlines for all programs are:
- Early Decision: November 1st
- Regular Admissions: December 1st