No Pressure Blood Pressure
Questions to Ask Your Doctor
- What is my blood pressure reading (in numbers)?
- What is my goal blood pressure ?
- Is my blood pressure under adequate control?
- What is a healthy weight for me?
- Is there a diet to help me lose weight and/or lower my blood pressure?
- Should I follow a special diet to lower my blood pressure (even if I don't need to lose weight)?
- Is it safe for me to begin doing regular physical activity?
- What are the side effects of my medication(s)?
- When is the best time to take my medication(s)?
- Are there any foods or beverages that I should avoid while taking this medication(s)?
© Copyright Ithaca College. All rights reserved; unauthorized use prohibited. All material on this server is produced by our community but, except for designated pages, is neither approved nor verified by Ithaca College.