Why join the Ithaca College Toastmasters Club? Here are the top 10 reasons:
1. Give better presentations.
2. Improve your management skills.
3. Conduct and run effective meetings.
4. Effectively develop and present ideas.
5. Offer constructive feedback to others.
6. Accept feedback more objectively.
7. Speak off-the-cuff on a variety of topics.
8. Host and speak at business/social events.
9. Develop self-confidence and poise overall.
10. Have fun with coworkers while growing professionally
Do you want to see our club in action? Visit our next meeting on Tuesday, March 12 from 9:00 AM to 10:00 AM, located in the the Cayuga Lake Room at the Campus Center.
For more information please visit the IC Toastmasters website at http://ithacacollege.toastmastersclubs.org. You may also contact Shelli Mekos at firstname.lastname@example.org or Heather Schuck at email@example.com.
Individuals with disabilities requiring accomodations should email Heather Schuck at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 274-3313. We ask that requests for accomodations be made as soon as possible.