SGA elections are coming up, so it's time for you to live out your life long dream of serving as a member of the Student Government Association!
There will be an informational session held on Monday, March 25th at 7:15 PM in the Taughannock Falls meeting room located on the third floor of Campus Center! Come to learn all about what SGA does, how you can become a part of SGA, and meet people who are currently serving on SGA!
All positions will be open for election:
- Executive Board (President, VP of Academics, VP of Business & Finance, VP of Campus Affairs, and VP of Communications)
- Class of 2014 Senator (4)
- Class of 2015 Senator (4)
- Class of 2016 Senator (4)
- School of Business Senator
- School of Health Sciences and Human Performance Senator
- School of Humanities and Sciences Senator
- School of Music Senator
- Park School of Communication Senator
- Transfer Senator
- International Student Senator
- Graduate Liaison
If you have any questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Individuals with disabilities requiring accommodations should contact SGA at email@example.com. We ask that requests for accommodations be made as soon as possible.