ITS offers computing workshops every week on a variety of topics in the Technology Learning Center (101 Friends Hall) at no charge to all faculty, staff, and students. The TLC will be offering training on Taskstream, Sakai, Web Profile Manager, and Outlook from Monday, September 9 through Friday, September 13.
Click the links below to register online:
► Taskstream: Taskstream for DRF Evaluators
► Sakai: Introduction to Sakai for Instructors
► Sakai: Gradebook
► Sakai: Creating Learning Units
► Web Profile Manager: Department Web Sites
► Outlook for Macintosh: Calendar
► Outlook for Windows: Calendar
Click the links below to review the workshop schedule:
► TLC Training - Categories
► TLC Training - Calendar
► TLC Training - Catalog
To use the new training registration system, follow these steps:
- Choose the topic, date, and time of the training session you wish to attend
- Click "Add to Cart" or click on the link to the description, then click "Add this to my list of chosen courses."
- Select additional topics to add to your cart, if you wish
- Click "Checkout."
- Enter your IC Netpass username and password and click the "Login" button. (The first time you enter your IC Netpass username and password, a page showing your contact information will appear. Disregard the data in the greyed-out fields.)
- Click "Submit."
- You will receive an e-mail message confirming your registration.
Support for Persons with Disabilities: The ITS Technology Learning Center (TLC) in room 101 Friends Hall is accessible by wheelchair and includes a workstation that can be raised or lowered for optimal computer access. Support for visual and hearing impairments is also available. Individuals with disabilities who would like accommodations during training or consulting sessions are encouraged to contact Tony Tabone to make arrangements in advance (by phone at (607) 274-1045, or e-mail).