Transfer Orientation Guide
Welcome to your transfer summer orientation guide. All transfer students must attend the one-day mandatory transfer orientation. However, there is an optional extended transfer orientation for students seeking a more traditional overnight orientation experience.
- Sunday, June 15 - Extended Transfer Orientation (optional)
- Monday, June 16 - Mandatory Transfer Orientation
Review the information in each section below carefully and contact us with any questions you have along the way. We look forward to meeting you this summer!
|Documented Disabilities and Special Considerations|
|The Office of Student Disability Services is here to assist you.|
Students seeking accommodations for a documented disability during the academic year should contact Student Disability Services (SDS) at 607-274-1005 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Review the Student Disability Services website, including the new to IC student checklist.
- Fill out the new to IC student survey to register as a student with a disability
- To speak with a SDS staff member during orientation, please call ahead and set-up an appointment.
Making Arrangements for Summer Orientation
We will work with you to make necessary arrangements for orientation. Include all information you wish us to know, including food allergies, medical conditions, or other areas of consideration on your orientation reservation.