Transfer Orientation Guide
Welcome to your transfer summer orientation guide. All transfer students must attend the one-day mandatory transfer orientation. However, there is an optional extended transfer orientation for students seeking a more traditional overnight orientation experience.
- Sunday, June 15 - Extended Transfer Orientation (optional)
- Monday, June 16 - Mandatory Transfer Orientation
Review the information in each section below carefully and contact us with any questions you have along the way. We look forward to meeting you this summer!
Back to "During Orientation"
EXTENDED TRANSFER ORIENTATION
- Check in for orientation – time and location will be updated in May.
- Review the tentative schedule for what to expect during this program.
- By 8:30 a.m. on Monday, check out of your residence hall room and store luggage in designated area.
*You will join other transfer students for the Mandatory Transfer Orientation during the Welcome program at 9:00 a.m. in the North Foyer, Campus Center.
MANDATORY TRANSFER ORIENTATION
- Check in for orientation between 8:00 a.m. and 9:00 a.m. in the North Foyer of the Campus Center, Phillips Hall.
*Family members can join their students for the family orientation program on this day.
- If you did not submit an ID photo online, visit the ID Office located on the 3rd floor of the Campus Center, room #307 before 4:00 p.m. on Monday.
- Meet with your academic school and learn about the Integrative Core Curriculum (ICC).
- Register for fall semester classes during your registration appointment on Monday.
- Attend the Information Fair where you can:
- learn about student employment opportunities
- get information about the Jumpstart program and Hillel’s Freshman Fest
- Bring your new class schedule to The Campus Store or visit the website to place an text book order for your fall 2014 classes. New, used, and rental textbooks are available through the Campus Store.