Transfer Orientation Guide
Welcome to your transfer summer orientation guide. All transfer students must attend the one-day mandatory transfer orientation. However, there is an optional extended transfer orientation for students seeking a more traditional overnight orientation experience.
- Sunday, June 15 - Extended Transfer Orientation (optional)
- Monday, June 16 - Mandatory Transfer Orientation
Review the information in each section below carefully and contact us with any questions you have along the way. We look forward to meeting you this summer!
|Being a Self-Advocate|
|Be effective at communicating your needs and negotiating your interests. We are here to assist you on your journey.|
As a member of the Ithaca College community, it is now your responsibility to become an effective self-advocate. This involves making informed decisions and taking responsibility for those decisions.
As you navigate your college experience, there are many resources you should tap into. A few of these are listed below to help you get started.
- Academic Advising Center (AAC)
- Academic Enrichment Services (AES)
- Student Accessibility Services (SAS)
- Office of Student Engagement and Multicultural Affairs (OSEMA)
- Hammond Health Center
- Career Services
- Counseling Services (CAPS)
- Center for Health Promotion
- LGBT Resource Center
- Residential Life and Judicial Affairs
- Dining Services
- Public Safety and Emergency Management
SHARE serves to provide information, guidance, support, and assistance concerning sexual harassment, sexual assault, domestic and dating violence, stalking, and other forms of sexual misconduct. Ithaca College Title IX Coordinators are also available as a resource to all students.