Transfer Orientation Guide
Welcome to your transfer summer orientation guide. All transfer students must attend the one-day mandatory transfer orientation. However, there is an optional extended transfer orientation for students seeking a more traditional overnight orientation experience.
- Sunday, June 15 - Extended Transfer Orientation (optional)
- Monday, June 16 - Mandatory Transfer Orientation
Review the information in each section below carefully and contact us with any questions you have along the way. We look forward to meeting you this summer!
|Being a Self-Advocate|
|Be effective at communicating your needs and negotiating your interests. We are here to assist you on your journey.|
As a member of the Ithaca College community, it is now your responsibility to become an effective self-advocate. This involves making informed decisions and taking responsibility for those decisions.
As you navigate your college experience, there are many resources you should tap into. A few of these are listed below to help you get started.
- Academic Advising Center (AAC)
- Academic Enrichment Services (AES)
- Student Disability Services (SDS)
- Office of Student Engagement and Multicultural Affairs (OSEMA)
- Hammond Health Center
- Career Services
- Counseling Services (CAPS)
- Center for Health Promotion
- LGBT Resource Center
- Residential Life and Judicial Affairs
- Dining Services
- Public Safety and Emergency Management