Checklist for Summer Orientation Advising and Registration
Before you come to Summer Orientation, by Wednesday, June 4, 2014, please be sure to complete and/or review the following:
- Complete the Preregistration Questionnaire
- Review the Summer Orientation information on the H&S website
- Review the course offerings for Fall 2014 and develop a list of courses of interest
- Write down questions or concerns you have to discuss with your summer orientation adviser, a member of the Dean's Office staff, or summer orientation personnel
- Activate your HomerConnect account and Ithaca College email account - you will need access to these during orientation. Write down all passwords and be sure to bring them with you.
- If you are a student in the exploratory program be sure you complete the disciplinary based options portion of the Preregistration Questionnaire.
- If you are a student in a declared major you will be preregistered according to your major program's course requirements for first year students.
- The courses you are preregistered in will be viewable on HomerConnect after June 15, 2014. You will be able to see them via your unofficial transcript, as well as on the student detail schedule option when you log into your Homer Connect account.
Thank you and see you at Orientation!