- email@example.com is for general messages to the Dean's office. [For confidential matters, please email the Dean or appropriate party personally.]
- firstname.lastname@example.org is for communications related to experiential learning, including independent study and internships, grant programs (Emerson internships, Goldwater Scholarship, Student Conference Fund, Summer Scholars Program).
- email@example.com is for communications related to curriculum, catalog, and assessment activities.
- firstname.lastname@example.org is for H&S students’ submission of CLA Planning Statement forms for review and processing as well as for questions about H&S CLA requirements, or issues relating to the General Education Committee or the H&S capstone course IISP 49800.
- email@example.com is for communications related to course scheduling and classroom assignments.
- firstname.lastname@example.org is for all general communications relating to student advising, including pre-registration and registration issues, and questions about waiver/substitutions, degree evaluations, change of major, etc.
- email@example.com is for communications related to that particular issue.
This page contains resources for H&S faculty and Chairs.