- firstname.lastname@example.org is for general messages to the Dean's office. [For confidential matters, please email the Dean or appropriate party personally.]
- email@example.com is for communications related to credit-bearing internships and grant programs (Emerson internships, Goldwater Scholarship, Summer Scholars Program).
- firstname.lastname@example.org is for communications related to curriculum, catalog, and assessment activities.
- email@example.com is for H&S students’ submission of CLA Planning Statement forms for review and processing as well as for questions about H&S CLA requirements, or issues relating to the General Education Committee or the H&S capstone course IISP 49800.
- firstname.lastname@example.org is for communications related to course scheduling and classroom assignments.
- email@example.com is for all general communications relating to student advising, including pre-registration and registration issues, and questions about waiver/substitutions, degree evaluations, change of major, individualized study, etc.
- firstname.lastname@example.org is for communications related to that particular issue.
Resources for Faculty and Staff
Support for Faculty Advising, Teaching, and Research
Information on advising, academic policies, and requirements that affect students in the School of Humanities and Sciences.
Forthcoming program for early-career faculty featuring a mentor outside of the new faculty member’s department or planning unit.
HR resources for activating NetPass, setting up DUO, parking, and more.