- Step 1: Apply to Ithaca College via the Common Application (a $60 fee applies)
- Step 2: Apply to the Department of Theatre Arts by uploading interview materials to Acceptd.
- Step 3: Apply for Financial Aid.
- Step 4: After an invitation from the department is extended, arrange for an interview.
- Step 5: Interview (either in-person or by phone/skype)
The Early Decision Deadline was November 1st.
THE DEADLINE FOR Acceptd APPLICATIONS FOR B.S. THEATRE ARTS MANAGEMENT HAS BEEN EXTENDED TO FEBRUARY 1st.
The Common Application Deadline for students who have already submitted their Acceptd application is also extended to February 1st.
All candidates will be asked to upload the following to Acceptd using PDF format:
- A brief résumé, including theatrical activities in high school, during summers, honors and awards received, leadership activities or offices held, and other significant non-theatrical activities.
- A current headshot or recent photo.
- Digital samples of your work in theatre management. These might include marketing materials (posters, photos, programs), fundraising materials, budgets or box office materials, and audience development materials.
Note: Images should be no higher than 72 dpi for ease of uploading to Get Accept'd We also ask that you label your images with a title that describes your work. For example, you might title an image that shows your poster design "Poster Design for Gypsy."
For Your Interview
Bring any materials which provide evidence of prior work and/or skills related to theatre. If interviewing by phone, please send materials prior to the interview date to Ithaca College Theatre Arts.
Ithaca College, 953 Danby Road, Dillingham Center Lobby
- Saturday, Dec 13 (Early Decision)
- Saturday, Jan 31
- Saturday, Feb 14
- Saturday, Feb 21
** On the Ithaca dates, you may also choose to schedule an interview via telephone or Skype. Be sure to choose the "Ithaca (Phone)" session when scheduling.
Interviews for this major have been CANCELLED in New York and Chicago.