- Step 1: Apply to Ithaca College via the Common Application (a $60 fee applies)
- Step 2: Apply to the Department of Theatre Arts by uploading interview materials to Acceptd.
- Step 3: Apply for Financial Aid.
- Step 4: After an invitation from the department is extended, arrange for an interview.
- Step 5: Interview (either in-person or by phone/skype)
PLEASE NOTE: The Early Action option will not be offered to applicants in music or theatre due to the timing of the audition and interview process.
The Early Decision Deadline is November 1st.
The Regular Admissions Deadline is February 1st.
You will not receive any further notification regarding your prescreening until your applications (Common Ap and Acceptd) are complete.
All candidates will be asked to upload the following to Acceptd using PDF format:
- A brief résumé, including theatrical activities in high school, during summers, honors and awards received, leadership activities or offices held, and other significant non-theatrical activities.
- A current headshot or recent photo.
Note: Images should be no higher than 72 dpi for ease of uploading to Acceptd. We also ask that you label your images with a title that describes your work. For example, you might title an image that shows your poster design "Poster Design for Gypsy."
For Your Interview
The materials that you submitted online will be reviewed during your interview. There is no need to bring physical evidence or any other materials such as letters of recommendation, etc.
Ithaca College, 953 Danby Road, Dillingham Center Lobby
- Saturday, Dec 10 (Early Decision)
- Saturday, Jan 28
- Saturday, Feb 4
- Saturday, Feb 18
** On the Ithaca dates, you may also choose to schedule an interview via telephone or Skype. Be sure to choose the "Ithaca (Phone)" session when scheduling.