How to Apply
Join the Residential Life Team!
Applications for Spring 2017 Resident Assistant (RA) positions are now being accepted in OrgSync.
All candidates must attend an RA Information Session to learn more about the RA position and benefits, and the RA application and interview process. Information sessions are scheduled for the following dates and times:
- Mon., September 12: RA Candidate Information Session, 8pm Cayuga Lake Room
- Thurs., September 15: RA Candidate Information Session, 12:05pm, Ithaca Falls
- Tues., September 20: RA Candidate Information Session, 7pm, Ithaca Falls
- Wed., September 21: RA Candidate Information Session, 12:05pm, Ithaca Falls Room
- Thurs., September 29: RA Candidate Information Session, 6pm, Ithaca Falls
- Fri., September 30: RA Candidate Information Session, 12:05pm, Cayuga Lake Room
- Wed., October 5: RA Candidate Information Session, 8pm, Ithaca Falls Room
Applications are due on Sunday, October 9, 2016, by 11:59 p.m. and candidate references are due on Wednesday, October 12, 2016. Candidates are expected to attend the following components of the selection process:
- Attend group process on Thursday, October 28th, from 5-8pm
- Attend a one-hour, individual interview during the week of October 31st- November 3rd.
- RA offer letters will be available on Friday, November 11, 2016 at 12:00 noon
- All new RA hires are required to attend a department welcome on December 1, 2016 at 7:00 p.m.
- All new RA hires are required to return early for RA Training in January, which begins at 8:00 a.m. on Thursday, January 12, 2017.
If you have any questions, please direct them to the RA Selection Committee at email@example.com, or contact Beth O’Neill, Area Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also call the Residential Life Office at (607) 274-3141. Best wishes in the selection process.