How to Apply
Applications for Fall 2014 Resident Assistant (RA) positions will be available online beginning Tuesday, January 21, 2014.
All candidates are encouraged to attend an RA Information Session to learn more about the RA position and benefits, and the RA application and interview process. Information sessions will be held at 7:00 p.m. in the Campus Center on the following dates:
- Tuesday, January 21, 2014 (Ithaca Falls Room)
- Wednesday January 29, 2014 (Ithaca Falls Room)
- Wednesday February 5, 2014 (Ithaca Falls Room)
- Tuesday, February 11, 2014 (Ithaca Falls Room)
- Wednesday, February 19, 2014 (Taughannock Falls Room)
- Monday, February 24, 2014 (Ithaca Falls Room)
Applications are due on Monday, March 3, 2014, by 11:59 p.m. and candidate references are due on Wednesday, March 5, 2014. Candidates are expected to attend the following components of the selection process:
- Attend a group interview on Sunday, March 23, 2014, either from 9:00 a.m.-noon or from 1:00 p.m.- 4:00 p.m.
- Attend a one-hour, individual interview during the week of March 17-21, 2014.
- RA offer letters will be available on Wednesday, April 9, 2014 at 12:00 noon.
- All new RA hires are required to return early for RA Training in August, which begins at 8:00 a.m. on Thursday, August 14, 2014.
If you have any questions, please direct them to the RA Selection Committee at firstname.lastname@example.org, or contact Ron Trunzo, Associate Director of Residential Life at email@example.com. You may also call the Residential Life Office at (607) 274-3141. Best wishes in the selection process.