How to Apply
Applications for Fall 2016 Resident Assistant (RA) positions will be available online beginning Monday, January 25, 2016.
All candidates must attend an RA Information Session to learn more about the RA position and benefits, and the RA application and interview process. All candidates must attend an information session, as part of the application process. Information sessions are scheduled for the following dates and times:
- Wed, January 27, 7:00 pm, Textor 103
- Fri, January 29, 12:05 pm, Cayuga Lake
- Tues, February 2, 7:00 pm, Textor 101
- Thurs, February 4, 12:10 pm, Textor 101
- Mon, February 8, 12:05 pm, Taughannock Falls
- Wed, February 10, 8:00 pm, Textor 101
- Tues, February 16, 8:00 pm, Textor 101
- Wed, February 17, 7:00 pm, Textor 101
- Fri, February 19, 12:05 pm, Taughannock Falls
Applications are due on Sunday, February 21 at 11:59 p.m., and candidate references are due on Wednesday, February 24 by 5:00 p.m. Candidates are expected to attend the following components of the selection process:
- Attend a group interview on Thursday, March 3 from 7:00-9:00 p.m. or Friday, March 4 from 4:30 p.m. - 6:30 p.m.
- Attend a one-hour, individual interview during the week of March 8-11 or March 21- 25.
- RA offer letters will be available on Friday, April 8 at 9:00 a.m.
- All new RA hires are required to attend a department welcome on Wednesday, April 20 at 6:00 p.m.
- All new RA hires are required to return early for RA Training in August, which begins at 8:00 a.m. on Thursday, August 11, 2016.
If you have any questions, please direct them to the RA Selection Committee at firstname.lastname@example.org, or contact Beth O’Neill, Area Coordinator at email@example.com. You may also call the Residential Life Office at (607) 274-3141. Best wishes in the selection process.