Student Accessibility Services offers a variety of adaptive technology solutions for students.
Including, but not limited to:
Assistive Listening Devices
- Equipment that makes auditory information accessible to those with hearing loss.
- Allows printing of text documents in Braille for visually impaired students.
Services for Web Based Videos
- Transcriptions for web based videos (youtube).
Dragon Naturally Speaking
- This is a voice recognition software that will allow you to “type” by speaking into a microphone.
- Livescribe Pen allows students to record a lecture while handwriting class notes. The notes are then electronically transferred to the student’s computer for later review.
- We offer access and training to a variety of screen reading software programs, which can make reading material more accessible.
A variety of assistance with mobile technology applications for both iPad and Android Tablets.
• And more!
If you would like additional information, please contact Dan Williams at firstname.lastname@example.org or