|Office of the Associate Vice PresidentTanisha Graves|
|Communications & Operations|
I manage the communications and operations functions for the Office of Human Resources for Ithaca College... and I LOVE my job!
I have been working for the College for over 12 years; my position reports to the AVP for Human Resources, and I am responsible and/or provide logistical support for a number of campus initiatives, programs and publications, such as:
- HR Connections Newsletter
- Recognitions for Service Awards Program
- IC Annual Campus Carnival (May)
- Official College Organization Charts
- United Way (September/October)
- Employee Appreciation Month (November)
- Benefits Fair (November)
- Holiday Luncheon (December)
- Affinity Groups
- Employee Development Funds (special requests)
- HR Policies (Volumes III & V)
I almost always have knowledge of "all things HR" taking place on- and off-campus, so feel free to call (w: 607-274-3083, c: 607-379-0804) or email me at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org if you have a question or want to provide feedback.
On a personal note, I am a youth mentor and graphic designer. I love to sing, dance, create ... and ROCK OUT to Santana's "Smooth," cry to Michael Bolton's "How Am I Suppose to Live Without You," and mellow out to Chuck Magione's "Feel So Good!" I am a fan of Hugh Laurie of the TV show "House" and Tim Roth of "Lie to Me."