Work/Life: It's About You!
Ithaca College believes in the integration of work and life outside your career. The “It’s About You” work/life initiative is designed to help you! We define work/life as education, programs, policies, practices, and services that provide connections between individuals and the College, including
- Family Care
- Individual Growth & Development, and
- Community Service.
"It's About You" resources and programs are developed with one or more of the above components in mind and result in offering our employees the following:
- An Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Work Arrangements
- The Mind, Body, Me Wellness Program
- Monthly Work/Life Workshops
- Informational Campaigns
- A Work/Life blog
- And more!
Often, we are able to collaborate our programs with individuals and classes on-campus to enhance our offerings to faculty and staff. These collaborations include:
- Work/Life Distinguished Faculty Series (IC Faculty Presentations)
- Work/Life Esteemed Staff Series (IC Staff Presentations)
- Nutrition Classes (Health Science/Nutrition Seniors & Julia Lapp)
- Ergonomics Website (OT Graduate Students, Mark Ross, Andrea Clark)
- Know 2 B Well Workshop Series (HPPE Graduate Students & Srijana Bajracharya)
Here at Ithaca College, we are Working for Wellbeing and will continue to expand our Work/Life resources and programs to meet the needs of our employees!