Employee Assistance Program
Introducing the newest resource from eni, BalanceGo! BalanceGo is an extension of the personal assistant, counseling, and wellness services all seamlessly integrated into one easy to use app! Features of our mobile app include an EAP component to virtually “ask-a-counselor” any non-emergency behavioral health questions and a work/life component enabling members to make Personal Assistant requests. For more information on BalanceGo, click here!
BalanceWorks, your Employee Assistance Program through eni. BalanceWorks is available 24/7 to help you and your eligible family members with any issues you may be struggling with. The EAP counselors are licensed Mental Health professionals who provide free confidential counseling in-person or over the telephone. Here’s how it works:
- Call 1-800-EAP-CALL (1-800-327-2255)
- The EAP counselor will ask you a series of questions designed to assess your situation to determine the best level of care
- Your issue may be resolved over the telephone or you may be referred to a counselor in your area (eni will locate counselors for you)
- If you are referred to a counselor, your counselor will contact you directly to set up an appointment
- You also have access to free confidential legal and financial consultations!
The BalanceWorks program includes unique features outside of counseling. Did you know you have your own personal assistant! Yes! Finally there is someone who can help you balance your work and personal life. Your BalanceWorks Personal Assistant (PA) is a work/life expert that acts as a human search engine to complete personal tasks and projects at your request. Your PA is available via telephone or online. What a great resource!
THE TOPICS ARE ENDLESS !
Here are just a few services:
Don’t wait – check out your BalanceWorks services today. Let your PA work on your to-do list, no matter how simple or involved it may be. Your PA is there to help you to make informed decisions while saving you valuable personal time!