Organizational Design looks at the ways an organization operates, including the work, the people, the structure, and the relationships, and assesses opportunities to increase performance, efficiency, and the success of an organization. We are available to work with departments to develop staffing plans and assist with reorganizations. We work in collaboration with other Human Resources representatives, and in consultation with departments in various organizational design functions.
- Analyzing current organizational strategy and design
- Defining work processes and practices
- Developing job specifications to meet needs of the organization
- Conducting a review of the talent in the organization
- Developing a comprehensive change plan that includes organization and people implications and a communication strategy
- Fostering development of leadership and team performance
- Implementation of new design