How to Enter Time Worked in Employee Self-Service for Non-Exempt Employees
This procedure covers the use of IC Employee Self-Service to create a timecard for hours to be paid.
Non-Exempt IC Employee Self-Service User*
The Payroll Manager [firstname.lastname@example.org] is responsible for ensuring that this document is necessary and that it reflects actual practice.
This activity is performed whenever a non-exempt (hourly) employee needs to record hours worked or to be paid as Paid Time Away on the online timecard.
The job title Non-Exempt Employee refers to:
- Non-Exempt IC Employee Self-Service User
The Period should have defaulted to this week, if you have not yet entered time.
There are 9 hours types to choose from; the numbers at the start of each “Hours Type” are for sorting purposes ONLY. If you have any questions about how to enter time, especially overtime, please call HR at 607-274-3245.
- “1 Hours Worked” is for hours worked to be paid as base pay
- “2 Overtime @ 1” is for hours worked over your regularly scheduled hours (but under 40 hours) in a week to be paid at straight time.
- “3 Overtime @ 1.5” is for hours worked over 40 hours in a week to be paid at time-and-a-half.
- “4 Sick” is for Sick hours off to be paid.
- “5 Vacation” is for Vacation hours off to be paid.
- “6 Personal” is for Personal hours off to be paid.
- “7 Holiday” is for Holiday hours off to be paid.
- “8 Bereavement” is for Bereavement hours off to be paid.
- “9 Jury” is for Jury Duty hours off to be paid.
Goto task #6
Your timecard in now saved. You can return to your time card and edit later.
Goto task #15
Goto task #6
End of activity.
|Download How to Enter Time Worked in Employee Self-Service for Non-Exempt Employees
PDF Document - Size: 258 kB